…when you realize next year is going to beso. much. easier.
Having autonomy in my classroom is awesome (I know what books I have to teach, but can choose how I teach them/how much time I spend on them), but it is also exhausting—we’re talking two to three hours prep every night, and I am basically just one day ahead of the kids. Goal for this weekend: plan so I am at least a week ahead of the game.
I am tired of creating reading quizzes and rubrics and scaffold worksheets…and excited because I know next year, I’ll just be able to pull from those things and tweak them as needed. It’s gonna be awesome.
- kcor-1 likes this
- twentyoneandfree likes this
- englishteachingtoolbox reblogged this from msnickelodeon
- music-teacher-in-training reblogged this from msnickelodeon and added:
- mizgolden likes this
- tobemissg said: I know how you feel!!! I am lucky to have a team that works together, but I started filing stuff in a file cabinet today and it relieved so. much. stress!
- allisoncatherine88 likes this
- davegoose likes this
- This was featured in #Education
- msnickelodeon posted this